Hey Guys, It's That Time of Year!

 Hey guys, Blue here!

I notice that every year I tend to come back around this time so I'm hoping to keep this a little bit more consistent then last time, so when it comes to a schedule I'll be posting at least 2 post every other week however I'll be posting revised captions of some stories I made on another site every week until I'm caught up with those, and my friend Aliens and Magical Beings will be posting at least 1 caption every other week as well so be on the lookout for that (webiste , happy to be back and I hope you guys enjoy my caps!

-Blue

Comments

  1. Sounds awesome. Take all the time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad that you post again. I missed your posts and still hoping to seing a follow up to the family Gathering

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Hopefully a continuation with Sisterly love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment